Monday, July 9, 2007

Oh my god, I want to write a nice long post but I'm just way too exhausted to say anything other than "mmmppphh."

Mmmmmppppphhhhh. mmmmmppppphhhhhh. mmmmmpppphhhhh.

I think I'm sleep typing.

And I can feel my uterus growing as I type this...yeah, that's fun.

We hit 12 weeks this past Saturday...I'm just waitiing for my Golden Trimester to begin any moment. Really, any time now would be great! Especially with all that packing to do and a move in less than 3 weeks now....
Hello?
Is this thing on?
Hello?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Umm, my golden trimester started at 16 weeks with R and 18 weeks this time. Sorry to disappoint!

Le Synge Bleu said...

NNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

Jessica said...

Hey if you are still having title trouble I saw this on Blogger help...

We are currently investigating this problem and working on a fix. In the meantime, please try moving your mouse pointer to the top edge of the title field instead of positioning the pointer at the center of the title field, in order to select the title field and enter a title for your post.